have become an important part of our lives. Its usage already spread to various aspects. As a communication medium that is not limited by distance and time, social media plays an important role in the development of a business, business or even an economic condition. Almost all marketing tricks and tricks are digitally performed on social media.
Along with the expanding use of social media as a brand marketing platform, a new profession has been created, a social media specialist. A lot of companies are looking for people to develop their marketing and product marketing through social media, by following the trends.
So this is an opportunity for those of you who like using gadgets 24/7, it seems like a social media specialist position is a good one for you to try.
What does a social media specialist do?
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for manage and controlling the contents on several platforms media social such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn for a specific brand or company. They aim to build, maintain, and improve the image and quality of a brand or company, as well as gain the trust of the audience to the brand.
It seems like the job of a social media specialist looks so easy? Of course not, a Social Media Specialist also needs to pay attention to the algorithms and content that has been distributed before.
This profession is required to manage content strategies to achieve the goals set, whether it is a traffic target or the addition of certain followers. Here is the daily job desk of a social media specialist:
1. Build a social media strategy by researching the optimal types of content on each platform and identifying target audiences.
2. Make content planning, create captions and content thumbnails, and distribute it on each social media platform.
3. Collaborate with the digital marketing team to design and develop social media campaigns.
4. Stay up to date on the latest trends in social media.
5. Create editorial calendar and daily content schedule. This daily content can be one or even more than one
7. Analyze and monitoring the performance of your content and by looking at the algorithms.
According to the We Are Social report, the increase in social media users in Indonesia has now reached 12%, which is taken advantage of by business people as a means of promotion, brand awareness to the audience in getting to know their products. As well as graduates to apply for a job as a social media specialist.
So, what about you? Don’t waste your time, try new things as much as possible! For more information about studying abroad or others, you can contact us by visiting our instagram. You can get a free consultation through +62 812-1268-6969 or come directly to Head Office of Eduplan Indonesia – Tangerang Office.