- Presentation and Expo at Mentari International School Jakarta
- 31 January 2015; Seminar and Education Expo at Insan Cendekia Madani Serpong
- 20 January 2015; Networking dinner by Ireland Higher Education
- 10 January 2015; representing IHS Erasmus University Rotterdam at Holland Scholarship Day in Erasmus Huis Jakarta
- 13 November 2014; EHEF in Makassar – representing ZIBAT Institute of Business and Technology
- 11 November 2014; EHEF in Surabaya – representing ZIBAT Institute of Business and Technology
- 8 – 9 November 2014; EHEF in Jakarta – representing ZIBAT Institute of Business and Technology
- 20 September 2014 from 10:00 – 15:00. participated as a speaker on the Scholarship Show in Gedung Balaikota Semarang. This event is organized by Economics English Conversation Club FEB Undip. So, come and meet us !
- In order to broaden the knowledge to study overseas especially for the high school students, EduPlan Indonesia together with Duabangsa Education Services has successfully conducted and established a long-term relationship between the two schools, they are Sekolah Victory Plus, Kemang Pratama – Bekasi and College Heerbeeck, Best – The Netherlands. The collaboration between these schools is realized in Immersion program which was held from 29 March – 7 April 2014. This year Immersion program also attended by Dwi Warna boarding school from Sawangan, Bogor.
This immersion program was emphasis on cross-cultural understanding where the Indonesian students could learn about the Dutch culture and vice versa. In the beginning there were some obstacles that Indonesian had to overcome such as the weather, food and daily habit where the Indonesian needs to adapt especially in their host family houses.
Every day, the Indonesian had to follow and joined the regular class at Heerbeeck College, started from 08:15 – 13:00. The Immersion participants were also doing outdoor activities such as visiting the farm, cycling with their Dutch partners and host families. Adapting to the climate was not a problem; most of students were already well prepared. But, not having or eating rice. That’s the most obstacles for the majority of the Indonesian students.
The longing for nasi was paid off with the exploring of The Netherlands by visiting Amsterdam, Den Haag, Gouda, Breda, Arnhem and Eindhoven. In Germany we were visiting Köln and Düsseldorf, after that we went to Brussels and Antwerpen in Belgium. And before we ended the Immersion program, we went to Paris in Euro Disney. So in 17 days we were visiting 4 different counties and 10 cities.
We will create such this program with other school in The Netherlands and also we are willing to bridge and facilitate any school in Indonesia which interested in joining this immersion program.